Law School Entrance Exam 2018/2019 (LSAT )

Entrance Date: April 21, 2018

Registration period: March 12, 2018 – April 12, 2018.

For more details, please contact the Administrative Assistant,  Mr. Samuel Dahngbe, on Cell #: +231-886-553-851.

9 Comments

1. March 5, 2018

If I have missed the Law School Entrance exam. Is there another opportunity to take it.

2. March 7, 2018

I will need the Administrative Assistant to please send me a details on the cost of entrance and tutorial if their are any.

3. March 7, 2018

The Law School is an Inspiration of my Life, the Light of Brightness to my soul and the movement to a building of Nations through the rules of Law.

4. March 12, 2018

I am glad that technology is beginning to take its place at the Law School. Thanks to the visionary leadership of Dean Warner.

5. May 1, 2018

I feel that my academic qualification will be incomplete if I don’t acquire degree (s) from a recognised law school, even if I obtain Doctorate degree in other fields.

6. May 22, 2018

Hi my name is Ken E. Saah
    I’m a Senior student at The United Methodist University and will soon be graduating in December.
    I have a strong desire to attend the Law school and really want to know when will be the first entrance for academic 2019.
    Thanks for your cooperation…..

7. May 28, 2018

Good evening sir/ Madam,
    Kindly healp me with specific details which has to do with credit fees and last day for 2018/2019 entrance exam?
    Additionaly am graduating come June 29,2018 from Cuttington undergraduate program I’m allow to do the up coming exam?
    Thanks,
    Amos D.S.Barbu,Jr.

8. September 3, 2018

Lawyers are the watchdog of society, lawyers are respected all over the world for without lawyers/laws…there will be anarchy, there will be violence and all other sort of moral decadence situation… Thus their role in nation building is simply pivotal…

9. April 21, 2019

Hello do you admit foreign students who want to read law here?

What is the modalities and the cost involve?

Thanks