COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION FOR THE 2ND LAW SCHOOL APTITUDE TEST (LSAT)
In keeping with the official announcement of the University of Liberia Administration, the Louis Arthur Grimes School of Law advises all those concerned that the registration for the 2nd entrance for academic 2018/2019 has commenced. It runs from Thursday, July 12, 2018 to Tuesday August 14, 2018.
THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IS DETAILED BELOW:
- Complete the application form by filling it with the information needed.
- Obtain all the necessary documents required by the application form
- Proceed to the business and finance office of the University of Liberia to pay the non-refundable application fees as specified in the application form.
- Submit the completed form along with the required documents and receipt to the Law School or before the deadline. (Ask for Mr. Samuel Dahngbe).
|FOREIGN APPLICATION FEE||US$ 200.00|
|LIBERIAN APPLICATION FEE||US$ 150.00|
- ORIGINAL UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
- COPY OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE(S)
- TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION (ONE FROM DEAN OF LAST COLLEGE)
- TWO PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
- CAREER STATEMENT (MINIMUN 3-PAGE TYPEWRITTEN ON A4 SHEET)
- CUMULATIVE GPA OF 2.7 OR ABOVE ON A 4.0 SCALE
- PARTICIPATION IN LAW SCHOOL APTITUDE TEST (LSAT)
INTERVIEW (NOTE: ONLY THOSE WHO SCORE 50% OR ABOVE IN THE LSAT MAY BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW)