ADMIRALTY LAWS 212
This course examines all matters relating to navigable waters and vessels, attachment and maritime liens, maritime contracts of affreightment, towage, employment of seafarers and their rights; wrongful death and injury of persons; the principles of limitation of liability; general average and salvage, un-seaworthiness and collision cases as governed by the Liberian Maritime Law and other related international laws
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes